Monday – Friday: 6 PM – 9 PM
Jermaine Simpson has been part of the entertainment industry for many years. He began as a singer in the Dallas based group the Agape Messengers. From there Jermaine began his behind the scenes work as Manager for his loved and departed brother Chris Simpson, and through managing one of the most gifted singers to ever hold a microphone many relationships have been established throughout the entertainment industry and many doors have been opened. His love for production and managing has motivated him to pursue and complete his undergraduate degree in Business Management as a way to give creditability to his passion of business and managing artist.
He is a proud member of the Mt. Rose Church under the leadership of Bishop J.D. Thomas.
5 Quick Questions with Jermaine Simpson
1. My Favorite Scripture: Jude 24-25
2. My Favorite Song: I’m Ready- Chris Simpson
3. My Role Model: Mother and Grandmother, who have demonstrated a tremendous strength in Christ and have guided me in that same path.
4. One thing people don’t knowa about me:
5. When I’m not on the radio, I am . . . traveling, working, or a combination of both.