The purpose of this EEO Public File Report (“Report”) is to comply with Section 73.2080(c)(6) of the FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule. This Report has been prepared on behalf of the Station Employment Unit that is comprised of the following station(s):
- KGGR-AM Community of License–Dallas (Dallas County), TX
- KHVN-AM Community of License–Ft. Worth (Tarrant County), TX
- KKGM-AM Community of License–Ft. Worth (Tarrant County), TX
and is required to be placed in the public inspection files of these stations, and posted on their websites, if they have websites.
The information contained in this Report covers the time period beginning April 1, 2011, to and including March 31, 2012 (the “Applicable Period”).
The FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule requires that this Report contain the following information:
- A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the Station(s) comprising the Station Employment Unit during the Applicable Period;
- For each such vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy (including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.2080 (c)(1)(ii) of the new EEO Rule, which should be separately identified), identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number;
- The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy during the Applicable Period;
- Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the Applicable Period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
Appendices 1 and 2 which follow have been designed, in the aggregate, to provide the required information. Please note that the numbers listed on Appendix 2 under the column entitled “Full-time Positions for Which This Source Was Utilized” refer to the number of the full-time job positions listed on Appendix 1.
For purposes of this Report, a vacancy was deemed “filled” not when the offer was extended but when the hiree accepted the job offer. A person was deemed “interviewed” whether he or she was interviewed in person, over the telephone or by e-mail.
Click to view the following documents: