Producer of the Yolanda Adams Morning Show, Monday through Friday 5am – 9am, Host of KHVN’s Praise 10 Countdown on Saturdays at 7pm, Host of Praise After Dark, Monday through Friday 1am to 5am
As The Producer of The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, Host of Praise After Dark and Host of Conversations. Shanon J is radiant in personality, warm in smile and has a kind word for everyone she meets. She is very passionate about the power of communication, life balance and harmonious stability.
Her radio career begin as an intern for KJMZ 100.3 Jamz that has spanned over 2 decades and has afforded her opportunities from Texas to Alabama. Currently, she is proud to apart of the KHVN Heaven 97 family and has served as Host, MC and Mistress of Ceremony at various events. Her latest was the honor of being the Red Carpet Announcer for T.D Jakes 35th Anniversary as well adding Stellar Award nominated (Listeners Choice Award) Gospel Radio Announcer to her list of accomplishments.
Through her work she wishes to nurture a community that loves the Lord, as well as help foster stronger families and a more peaceful world. She has and innate elegance and her leadership is an authentic example of credibility and sincere character.
5 Quick Questions with Shanon J.:
1. My Favorite Scripture: Romans 12:16
2. My Favorite Song: ‘Changed’ – Tramaine Hawkins
3. My Role Model: Maya Angelou for her words of wisdom, My Pastor who I thank for his service, and My Mom for her beauty, strength and for being my Rock!
4. One thing people don’t know about me: I am a collector of ceramic shoes.
5. When I’m not on the radio, I am . . . usually doing something with my favorite two little people.