Monday – Friday: 6 am – 10 am
Monday – Friday: Noon – 2 PM
Host of KHVN’s Newstalk/Community Conversation & News Director
Dr. Robert Ashley is a man committed to living a life that glorifies God and God alone. Dr. Ashley believes getting a good education and living the Christian life are the keys to successful living. Dr. Ashley says, ‘Religion has been lived out rather than just talking about it . . . You have to be about it.’ As the only son of March and Girlesta Ashley, I have the responsibility of carrying on the family’s name. It is my goal to be the best Husband, Father and Brother in Christ to everyone I meet each and every day. I also live as if I’m going to meet Jesus in the next five minutes, something I picked up from the late Coretta Scott King. She told me that’s how Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. lived. If you were to meet Jesus in the next five minutes, would you be ready . . . ?
5 Quick Questions with Robert Ashley:
1. My Favorite Scripture: Psalm 23
2. My Favorite Song: ‘I’m Coming Up, On The Rough Side Of The Mountain’ – F. C. Barnes
3. My Role Model: My father, March Ashley Jr. and (PBS) Journalist Tony Brown.
4. One thing people don’t know about me: I love to Cook!
5. When I’m not on the radio, I am . . . reading, researching, studying the word of God, being the Priest of my home, doing yard work around the house and working out.